Consulting Challenge is not affiliated to McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group or any other management consulting firm. The use of “McKinsey”, “McKinsey PST”, “McKinsey Problem Solving Test”, “BCG”, “BCG Potential Test” or any other variations do not imply any affiliation with, or endorsement by, McKinsey & Company or Boston Consulting Group. The information provided in this website is for educational purposes only. The information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed to be so. By using this website, you agree to waive consultingchallenge.org of any liability from the action you may take as a result of using the information available on this website.
Site Content: All content and information provided on this website was publicly available to the authors or has been created by themselves prior joining McKinsey & Company. Under no circumstances do they engage in communication of internal information nor personal individual coaching. The intent of this website is to share their experience and the materials they used to prepare for their consulting interviews.
Third-Party Links: Consulting Challenge shares links to third parties on its website.
- These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Consulting Challenge cannot and will not review the completeness and correctness of their content.
- Consulting Challenge is not liable for goods and/or services offered by third parties to the Users. Consulting Challenge does not control any of the consequential business dealings, that take place. These deals are only made between third parties (providers) and the User. All claims arising from such transactions are therefore directed exclusively against the provider.
Partner Database: By submitting their personal profile, visitors agrees with the following:
- They explicitly agree to disclose their personal data, including their email addresses, so it is publicly available on the Case Partner database of http://www.consultingchallenge.org with all the accompanying consequences. The information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any company for any reason whatsoever.
- They understand that Consulting Challenge will never contact them nor request any payment.
- The information provided will be eliminated after 90 days. They may update, view or delete their personal data at any time without given reason by contacting us at teamconsultingchallenge@ gmail.com.
Data collection: Consulting challenge automatically collect the following information through WordPress:
- User Interactions: It collects information about a visitor’s interactions with the site, including the “likes” and “ratings” left by visitors.
- Location Information: It determines the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. It collects and uses this information to, for example, tell us how many people visit their sites from certain geographic regions.
- Technical Data from a Visitor’s Computer and Etcetera: It collects the information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available about visitors to a site, such as the IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
Consulting Challenge will not sell, exchange, transfer or give this information to any company for any reason whatsoever.